Commercial real estate
If developing commercial property is the lifeblood of your business, or if you are a business tenant or landlord, you will need leases, agreements and security which protect your interests. Having an expert legal team by your side is vital to guide you through the continually evolving real estate market and to help you benefit from opportunities for commercial success.
At Artington Legal, our team of commercial real estate solicitors has years of experience and is well placed to advise clients on the complexities of property law in England and Wales. Our lawyers are committed to providing proactive legal advice and will bring their wealth of experience and know-how to every real estate transaction.
We work closely with our corporate, regulatory and risk management functions across the firm to combine our sector knowledge and provide our clients with commercially focused advice. Whether you are an investor, developer or commercial landlord, our lawyers will give you the right support and guidance to get you the best deal.
Our services include:
Real estate development
When it comes to real estate development, our lawyers will provide a full range of support, including:
- acquisition of land;
- acquisition of commercial premises;
- development agreements;
- option agreements;
- conditional contracts;
- development strategy;
- financing and re-financing;
- planning law;
- section 106 agreements; and
- the community infrastructure levy.
We regularly advise property developers and estate management teams on a whole range of management issues, including:
- landlord and tenant;
- sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- lease negotiations;
- contracts with utility companies;
- mineral rights;
- rights of access and light; and
- portfolio management.
Our team’s recent experience includes:
- negotiating the terms of shareholders’ agreements for two classes of share and articles of association for a property joint venture;
- negotiating an agency agreement for a client to market the development sale of approximately 180 flats in central London;
- advising a major restaurant business on its real estate portfolio;
- advising a manufacturing client on new factory premises in Wales; and
- advising a major international travel agency on a break notice for one of its London premises.
If you would like to know more please contact us