Sarah is a senior solicitor who is experienced in advising on a full range of real estate matters in both the private and public sectors.
- Real estate sales and acquisitions
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant
- Title matters
- Adverse possession claims
- Leasehold enfranchisement.
Key specialisms include
- All matters leasehold, acting for both landlord and tenant;
- Sale and acquisition of freehold and leasehold interests;
- Collective purchase of freehold interests and leasehold enfranchisement; and
- Drafting leases, licences and wayleaves.
- Acquisition of multi-let investment property with B1 office use;
- Assignment of lease of landmark office building in central London
- Advising on stamp duty land tax and VAT implications in connection with acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential property
- Extension of leases of residential property in London
- Drafting and negotiating conditional contract for sale for commercial offices in multiple occupancy and advising on termination of occupational interests
- Advising on installation of renewable energy facilities, including wind turbines.
- Title matters including mines and minerals, enforceability of restrictive covenants, adverse possession claims and boundary disputes.
- Liaising with Party Wall surveyors in connection with Party Structure Notices
- Negotiation of surrenders of leases for landlord and tenant
- Collective enfranchisement of freehold interest in residential property with absentee landlord;
- First registration of large acreage of agricultural land;
- Sale of freehold interest of one of Europe’s largest warehouses subject to leases;
- Negotiating overage deed and subsequent collection of overage payment
- Part of team involved in acquisition of commercial property investment portfolio c. £250m
Joined Artington Legal
- Boodle Hatfield
- Atkinson Ritson
In House Experience
- Peterborough City Council