Pégeman has extensive experience as a Commercial IT Solicitor acting for a wide range of clients from tech start-ups to large, international organisations.
- Travel & Tourism
- Financial Services & Banking
- Procurement and Outsourcing
Examples of how Pégeman has helped clients include:
- As General Counsel of GTA, he was part of the senior leadership team that oversaw the split of the Kuoni business and subsequent merger of GTA with HBG.
- Drafting new contracting processes and procedures within GTA and project managing the rollout of all new contracts to 100k+ clients.
- Advising GTA on the recent Competition Commission’s investigations into the travel industry.
- Part of the Worldpay commercial team assisting with the company flotation.
Joined Artington Legal
Tucker Turner Kingsley Wood (now Taylor Rose TTKW)
- Gullivers Travel Associates
Pégeman enjoys all things medical and dentistry related and must have been a dentist in a former life. Following the latest tech advancement in medicine and astronomy fascinates him. Mentoring children from disadvantaged backgrounds gives him purpose.