Nuala is a senior solicitor who specialises in corporate and commercial law and has over 15 years’ experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts for the private and public sector, including international contracts.
Key specialisms include:
- drafting and negotiating commercial transactions;
- joint venture agreements and shareholders’ agreements;
- business terms and conditions;
- intellectual property agreements;
- e-commerce agreements; and
- company secretarial matters.
- drafting a software development agreement and collaboration agreement for a new company which has developed innovative payment technology;
- drafting and advising on a shareholders’ agreement, articles of association and ancillary documents as part of a company restructuring;
- review and updating of the standard software licence and support agreement for an IT company specialising in accounting software;
- creation of a patent licence and commercialisation agreement for the manufacturer of a patent by a life science research company;
- preparation of a share sale agreement and additional documents for the sale of a debt management company; and
- drafting of an asset purchase agreement for the purchase of a surgery business.
Recent speaking engagements
Presentation on commercial contracts at the College of Podiatry Annual Conference, Glasgow, November 2016
2001 as a solicitor in Northern Ireland
Joined Artington Legal
Mills Selig, Belfast
Legal Adviser in Invest Northern Ireland, Belfast
Law Society of Northern Ireland
Nuala loves running, ballet and travelling.