Natalie is a senior solicitor who is experienced in advising small to medium sized businesses many of which are owner managed.
- general litigation; and
- business sale and purchase.
Key specialisms include
- employment law advice, such as managing disciplinary and grievance procedures, drafting and negotiating terms of settlement agreements, advising on tribunal claims etc;
- general commercial litigation advice, such as breach of contract and negligence claims, landlord and tenant S146 notices, dilapidations, etc;
- company share or asset sale and purchase; and
- drafting company documents, such as Shareholder and Director service agreements, articles of association, trading terms and conditions
- asset sale of company for £1.4 million;
- purchase of two import and export logistics companies for same client, including earn-out provisions;
- purchase of a tomato import company valued at £1.2 million;
- purchase of an audio visual company for £250,000;
- negotiating the terms of shareholders agreements for two class of share and articles of association for a property joint venture;
- advising HR directors and business owners on handling grievance, disciplinary and dismissal procedures and
- negotiating an agency agreement for a client to market the development sale of approximately 180 flats in central London.
Joined Artington Legal
- Bonnetts Solicitors Limited
- Clifton Ingram LLP
Employment Lawyers Association
Natalie enjoys skiing, walking with dogs and was the UK Husky racing champion for several years in the 1990’s!