Ilana is a senior corporate and commercial solicitor, qualified in both the UK and South Africa. She has several years’ experience working in law firms in the City of London, in-house at FTSE 100 companies and general consulting.
Ilana’s in-house experience has given her an appreciation of the importance of a pragmatic, commercial approach.
Ilana’s clients range from entrepreneurs and start-ups to large international corporates across a variety of industries.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Key specialisms include
- Private company mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements
- Company formations
- Group reorganisations and restructuring
- Post-acquisition integration
- General commercial agreements including standard terms and conditions, supply of goods and services, distribution agreements and consultancy agreements
1999 (England and Wales), 1997 (South Africa)
Joined Artington Legal
- Mayer Brown (UK)
- Pinsent Masons (UK)
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (UK)
- Bowmans (South Africa)
In House Experience
- BT Plc
- Amlin Plc
- Outlier Ventures
Ilana acts pro bono for a UK charity which supports families in neonatal intensive care.
Born in South Africa, Ilana has lived in the UK since 1999. Ilana is a busy mum of three who loves walking her dog and reading in her spare time.