Ilana is a senior corporate and commercial solicitor, qualified in both the UK and South Africa. She has several years’ experience working in law firms in the City of London, in-house at FTSE 100 companies and general consulting.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Key specialisms include
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Private company acquisitions and disposals
- Group reorganisations
- Legal integration following reorganisations/mergers.
1999 (England and Wales), 1997 (South Africa)
Joined Artington Legal
- Mayer Brown (UK)
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (UK)
- Bowmans (South Africa)
In House Experience
- BT Plc
- Amlin Plc
Ilana is a school governor and also acts pro bono for a charity which supports families in neonatal intensive care. She also love dogs and enjoys reading in her spare time.