As we return from our Easter holidays, our attention often turns to getting into better shape for beachwear and our summer holidays – but have you thought about whether your business could be in better shape?
Our corporate and commercial lawyers at Artington Legal provide a legal health check service for investors and management which will ensure that a business has the correct legal and contractual foundations for the future.
Whether you are rolling out new products and services, attracting new investment, moving into new territories or preparing for sale – you need to be on top form to take advantage of any opportunities.
Our legal audit can be detailed or as high level as circumstances require, covering:
- is all intellectual property, such as trade marks, design rights and software, owned and properly protected?
- do supplier agreements dovetail effectively, ensuring there is no commercial weakness in your supply chain?
- are data protection registrations, policies and marketing strategies all properly aligned?
- are key personnel bound by employment contracts with appropriate notice periods and non-compete clauses?
- if sales contracts are negotiated without legal supervision, does the sales force know how to properly identify and mitigate risk?
- do all terms and conditions and standard form documents reflect what the business does and are they fit for purpose?
Our legal health check involves understanding your current and future commercial and operational objectives. We can then assess contracts, policies and procedures against those imperatives with a view to recommending improvements to minimise risks and maximise value in your business.
For further information about our business legal health checks please email email@example.com.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.